Press release 20161013
Gabather: Launching a new website.
Gabather is launching a new website. It will be available through the old URL, www.gabather.com. A new function on the site is enabling users to view the events Gabather will be attending.
Gabather will be attending the following upcoming events:
- French Swedish Life Science Day, 20th of October, Paris.
- Shareholder meeting at Erik Penser Bank, 27th of October, Stockholm.
- BIO-Europe, 7-9th of November, Cologne.
- Nordic-American Life Science Conference, 1st of December, New York.
- JP Morgan Healthcare conference, 8-11th of January 2017, San Francisco.
More information about these events are available on our website.
Bert Junno, CEO
Gabather was founded in 2014 as a result of more than ten years of collaborative research between Lund University (Sweden) and the Research Institute of Biological Chemistry in Roskilde (Denmark). The aim of the company is to develop novel small molecule drugs to treat diseases with an origin in the central nervous system. Gabather founders are the Forskarpatent fund together with scientists Olov Sterner and Mogens Nielsen.
This press release contains forward looking information including subjective statements that are prognoses of future developments. The forward looking statements are only valid on the date they are made and are like research and development of biotechnical products, high risk activities. With this in mind actual outcome may differ considerably from what is described in this press release.